Thursday, April 17, 2008

No Soap, In A Soup.

January
February
March
Three unpardonable months.
I had PROMISED myself atleast a story a month. I did not know that I'd ditch myself again so soon.
But, it was no soap, because, I was in a soup.
I fought quiet a fight, and finished quiet a project.
When I discuss it all with my Project Manager, Shashank, he says "You know what? To me it was all about self realization..."
Too true.
To me too Shashank.

And so, I wrote the story of "She", the team, my team.
And I wrote the Story of "It", the project, our project, Osprey.

but, hey, was "She" just the "She" I say "She" is? or Was "She" someone else?
I think "she" was me, and "she" could be you too...
and how is it that "It" became so?

It's a long tale...it was a long project.
But, I promise to keep it as short as possible.
:) :) :)

.
.
.
(pssst...and don't feel too heavy, it's actually almost a comedy, hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
'twas A Dark And Stormy blog by Shaurya Agarwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at adarkandstormy.blogspot.com.