Sunday, May 8, 2011

David Fincher - The 10 Part "Director's Dialogue" Interview

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="385" caption="David Fincher Mosaic by Charis Tsevis"]Original Artwork by Charis Tsevis, used under the Creative Commons license.[/caption]

I loved David Fincher's "Director's Dialogue" interview. I saw it on Trailer Addict some time before "The Social Network" was to be released in India.

Then I saw it again and thought "I really like this interview, let me put it up as a post so I can watch it again when I want to..." It was posted in 10 parts of about 5 minutes each, a little cumbersome to watch.

What I wanted to do here is link all the 10 parts in this post, so it's a little easier viewing the next time I want to watch it.

I really liked Mr. Fincher's easy humour and the way he can be lucid without saying much ("perfume commercial, perfume commercial, perfume commercia... condom comercial, perfume commercial..." etc.)

There's other things I liked about it, but first, here are the 10 parts:

[Update: Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck-ity!Fuck! Stupid WordPress does not allow embedding of videos from Trailer Addict - I keep regretting moving to this platform from Blogger...the move back may be tedious, or maybe not...aw! FUCK! For now, all this post has is a link that opens the relevant Trailer Addict page in a new tab/window. Sheesh! Grow the fuck up WordPress!]


  1. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 1

  2. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 2

  3. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 3

  4. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 4

  5. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 5

  6. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 6

  7. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 7

  8. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 8

  9. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 9

  10. David Fincher, Director's Dialogue Interview, part 10


:)

1 comment:

 
Creative Commons License
'twas A Dark And Stormy blog by Shaurya Agarwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at adarkandstormy.blogspot.com.