Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Chicago Diaries

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="491" caption="The Chicago Diaries: Teaser Collage"]The Chicago Diaries Teaser[/caption]

Nah! FB and Flickr don't cut it.
I wanted a seamless storytelling experience but that did not happen on FB or Flickr (Flickr was worse).
So, am going to do what I have tried to avoid for a long time now.

I'll try to post the Chicago Diaries as blog posts. Hopefully WP layouts can handle it.

With the Chicago Diaries, I'll play with the presentation of travel pictures using Facebook Albums, Flickr Sets and Wordpress bl (e.g. they might be read as comics or picture books etc)

...and share the touristy pictures I'd clicked in Chicago.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
'twas A Dark And Stormy blog by Shaurya Agarwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at adarkandstormy.blogspot.com.